Goa, being among the dream destinations for youth, couples, friends, and families, is also a hub of party lovers. Famous casinos in Goa are not only renowned in India but are well known around the globe. The delicious food, drinks, great music, and high energy are the reasons why people love exploring top casinos in Goa. Let’s not forget about a variety of games like Black Jack, Rummy, Stud Poker, Baccarat, and Flash Roulette that these casinos offer. If you are an amateur in casino games and gambling, then here’s a list of the budget-friendly casinos in Goa where you can prove your gaming skills.
- Casino Carnival: Located in 2 different venues, Casino carnival is known for its upmart setup. This famous casino in Goa is spread over 4 decks offering something for each age group. It has many different entries passes available, starting from INR 1,500 per person on Weekdays.
- Deltin Jaqk: The feather to the Deltin group owning the top casino in Goa, Deltin Jaqk is among the budget-friendly casinos in Goa with around 350 different gaming positions. Jaqk offers a complimentary buffet dinner with exquisite cuisine from around the globe to each of its guests present in the casino. The entry pass which is INR 1,500, also includes a gaming chip of INR 500.
- Casino Palms: If you are looking for a casino to visit with your family, then Casino palms is the ideal choice. It offers exciting games, unlimited food, and non-alcoholic drinks at an entry ticket of INR 1,000 per person.
- Las Vegas Casino: Located inside a luxury resort, Las Vegas Casino provides you with a traditional gaming experience at an entry pass of INR 1,200 per person. Enjoy the top-notch entertainment with delicious food and varied gaming options.
- Majestic Pride: With lavish interiors and glimmering lights, Majestic Pride sets the right mood for a thrilling night. Try your luck at a range of both Indian and International games with an entry ticket of INR 2,000 (stag). You can avail different packages available with different benefits.
- Chances Casino: Want to experience the old-world casino? Then chances Casino is the right place to be. Located in Dona Paula, this casino offers a large variety of games at an entry pass of INR 750 in the off-season and INR 2,000 in peak season.
- Crown Casino: The extraordinary setup is the magnet point to attract the guests. With huge clear glass walls, a variety of gaming options, a perfect view of the Mandovi river, and the best gourmet spread, Crown casino has everything for its guests. With an entry fee of INR 1,000, this casino is located at The Crown Goa, Panjim.
- Dunes- The casino: Said to be the only Casino on land, Dunes-The casino is located in a secluded place in the Zuri White Sands beach resort. This one is also said to be the cheapest casino in Goa, with an entry pass of INR 700.
- Deltin Royale Casino: With unlimited food, drinks, entertainment, and playing chips, Deltin Royale is the most famous casino in Goa. This luxury casino floats on the cruise in the waters of Panjim attracting visitors with its grand setting. The entry ticket including meals, entertainment, and playing chips is worth INR 2,000 from Monday to Thursday and INR 3000 on weekends.
- Big Daddy Casino: With a regal ambiance, this casino offers a gaming experience for both amateurs and professionals. The casino offers different packages starting from INR 1,500 up to INR 6,000 Each package includes meals, drinks, access to live counters, and the special benefits according to the package you choose.
Other than these the Top casinos in Goa that you can visit include Casino Pride, Deltin Caravela, and Casino Strike. Being among the few states where gambling is legal, Goa has a diversification of casinos. From casinos on boats anchored in Mandovi River to the onshore in plush hotels, the place has it all. Each of them has its own specialty making the state an ideal place for you to enjoy a thrilling nightlife with a chilled drink, some food, and a pack of cards.
While looking for solace after enjoying the nightlife, you can check out Estrella Hotels and resort near Calangute beach. We’re known for offering the most refreshing experience in Goa. As the sun sets, our beach restaurant turns into a lively dancing hub accompanied by food and drinks. With a vision to provide comfort and luxury together, we have been serving our patrons since 1979.