We all know Goa is a complete holiday destination with popular beaches, amazing places and lush green forests. The swinging coconut palms and the beautiful shacks all over Goa make it the most amazing tourist destination. It doesn’t really matter if you have been frequenting the place or Visiting Goa for the first time. If you have planned well but if you are new to Goa then below are the few Goa tour tips:
• Do not forget to pack up flip flops, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent cream, beachwear, cotton tees, shorts and your iPod loaded with your favorite songs.
• There are lots of Goa accommodation options to choose from different price and locations. Therefore it will be better to check and book before you visit the place.
• If you know how to drive then renting a motorbike would be the best choice at Goa.
• Go for the handicrafts, spices, carpets and wooden artifacts. You can bargain and most importantly check the price before buying.
• There are plenty of places to eat and drink in affordable price. Fresh seafood dishes are the best to eat in any restaurants of Goa.
• Keep your important documents safe and do not leave your valuable things inside your hotel room.
• Photography are restricted in many places, therefore look out for the signs saying ‘Photography restricted’ before clicking or else get ready to say good bye to your passion.
• Say no to drugs, there is no bail for any drug offence in Goa.
• Beware of frauds. Your safety is in your hands.